1) Why did you choose AS Media Studies? I found it interesting in GCSEs and will like to do something in the further with media such as production.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)? yes

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media? I got a B overall and completed all the coursework with an A grade folder. My strengths are mostly using Photoshop and editing software. In my opinion, using media language is my weakness as is i'm likely to forget to use hte. I will have to engrave the theory's and CLAMP. 

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media? B and higher

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work? I will like to go to uni outside London but still thinking about doing an apprenticeship as it could help me get a job in the media industries .

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2016 has been and why? I think BREXIT was the biggest story as we have been in the European union for more than 40 years. In addition, most people that voted to leave were not informed enough to know what BREXIT meant to them which left the country divided. This was a huge story because it was about to effect the future generation which voted to remain but the older community voted to leave. Young people are outraged because it will not effect them as much as it will effect the youth of this country.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs? I watch BBC News but I get most information from Google that give news on my phone. 

8) What was the last film you watched? Deadpool

9) What is your favourite ever TV series? The Big Bang Theory  

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? I spend most of my time on social media to connect to friends. I also like that you can connect to the whole world.

Comments

  1. Just a tip - if you want to achieve a B or higher in your A level then you are really going to have to spend more time on your homework and more in depth analysis rather than one word answers and sentences that sometimes don't make sense. The Brexit answer is good - you could have gone further! My key advice is MORE ANALYSIS / MORE DETAIL / MORE MEDIA TERMS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rbk poster

Presentation LR

consumption of the media